Monday, November 15, 2010

Dumbness 2

first year: are we done with com med? no.
second year: are we done with com med? no.
third year: are we done with com med? No.
fourth year: are we done with com med? Yes!
fifth year: are we done with com med? NO!

and to speak about the 5th year as being the most excruciating of all the years combined. TWO MONTHS of it, BACK to BACK.
"moodbidri is fun!"- My Ass!
"Ullal is cool!"- My Ass!
Urban posting
there was this time when i was returning from home and happened to reach a little late for duty. i told my co-intern to hold on to the bus a little longer, try and make it wait for about 5 minutes, I"m just reaching.
she says: "hey, i tried telling them to wait, but they wouldn't. dont worry, i'll try covering for you. i'll get you attendance. get back to your place and rest."
i thought.. fine! hope it works out...

the next day i'm at workand there's this person who's the staff in charge who tells me..
"you were absent from work yesterday no?"
i was wondering how she knew.
"Your co-intern asked me, whether she could give you proxy. its not right no? you shold have informed us before going home..."
and at that moment, my thoughts came to a stand-still.
i had NO IDEA how to wiggle out of that situation. NO CLUE how to counteract that accusation. i just looked on. sheepishly.
the tutor sitting in front of me smiled at the situation i was in.
i got back home and for the next 3 hours, i went into depression.
not because i might get an extension(one extra day to work as punishment) but because i could not COMPREHEND how STUPID my co-intern could be.
its as good as standing up in class and asking the professor.
"ma'am, can i give proxy for my friend?"
terrible! i swear it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment